[PD-dev] space in label bug in slider properties

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Wed Jun 4 00:15:20 CEST 2003

On Mon, 2 Jun 2003 jfm3 at ouroboros-complex.org wrote:
> If I put a space in a label for a slider, the rest of the properties get
> all weird. I thought I reported this before and someone came up with a
> relatively simple fix...

This bug report made me take a look at the possibility to  use spaces
within pd.
Actually it shouldn't be to hard to implement it (as a test I implemented
a "" quoting mechanism). It should be even easier to implement the
\ quoting. (There is one pitfall there, though, don't ask, it has to do
how tcl/tk handles \ I think)

Guenter