[PD-dev] new pure-data.org

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Jun 6 08:24:47 CEST 2003

Hallo,

> The pure-data.org discussion seems to have died down.  So I guess its
> time to start implementing, if the IEM Plone is ready.  There is a
> basic architecture on the Wiki
> http://pd.iem.at/pdwiki/index.php?PdComunitySite , that has gone
> through a couple revisions.  It seems like a good starting point for
> implementation.
>
> I am ready to start, who's on board?

Strange: yesterday evening, I was writing about the same mail to
revivify the thread while trying to install plone in parallel. The
failed install on Debian made me stop finishing and sending it,
though.

I'm definetly on board. I'd love it if we could start pd.org anew as
soon as possible. For a start, I'd be happy if Winfried would find the
time to (1.) setup a half-private pd.org page in the IEM-Plone, so
that we could (2.) add the sections proposed in the Wiki and (3.)
transfer content from pd.sf.net, pd-IEM and pd.org, v1.0 - and decide
on a layout. For starters I'd propose using the pd.sf.net layout
because it's very simple and still looks good. We can make it more
personal later, with help from the graphics, GEM guys.

So I'm ready for takeoff, too.

ciao