[PD-dev] Re: pd-dev archive

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Jun 12 18:20:17 CEST 2003

Ok, I just discovered some oddness with the main pd mailing list page:

So now I see that mailman is archiving all the email when I go to:

But before I went to that site, when I went to:

the 'dev' archives where showing up as '--', in the left frame, and I
couldn't search the pd-dev archives.  Now after I have browsed around
the mailman archive site, a bunch of those '--' have turned into dates
and now I can search the pd archives.

Strange bug, any ideas?  Does this happen to anyone else?  I have
tested it on Camino, Safari, and IE-OSX and the results where the same,
so it seems to be IP/machine based rather than browser/cookie based.

.hc