[PD-dev] jack and pd question

vanDongen/Gilcher gml at xs4all.nl
Sat Jul 5 10:10:55 CEST 2003

Two jack clients is not the problem. I guess I wasn't very clear in my
question.
The problem is that querying connections and ports should not happen inside a
jack callback function. So I was wondering if a non-signal external is run
inside the jack process-callback of pd.
The problems I am seeing suggest that it is.

Gerard