[PD-dev] Flext and array allocation

bbogart at ryerson.ca bbogart at ryerson.ca
Thu Jul 31 05:45:48 CEST 2003

Hello all,

I'm working on my first flext project. I'm slowly getting the hang on things (c++ in particular) I need to create an array with the number of elements specified by the creation arguments of the object. I also need this array to be available to all functions in the class.

How to I create the array? Where do I define it? (in the constructor?) then how do I access it from another function?

Any suggestions/examples would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ben

(now that I'm in windows I realize it would have been nice to send the current code, now I can't)