[PD-dev] FLEXT: ToOutList(), Append(), and AtomList()

ben at ekran.org ben at ekran.org
Fri Aug 8 17:52:18 CEST 2003

Hello all,

I'm looking through the flext documentation and am having trouble figuring
out how to send a list of floats. The length of the lists and the number
of lists is variable. The floats I will be inserting as a list currently
exist as a float array, but the contents would need to be reordered
somewhat.

My guess is you first define the vars to store the lists in the class,
then use Append in a loop at add the array values to the list, and then
send out with ToOutList(). But what variable type should the list variable
be?

If anyone has an example around please send it along.

Thanks
Ben