[PD-dev] Sending data directly to receives in patch from external

ben at ekran.org ben at ekran.org
Mon Aug 25 18:45:19 CEST 2003

Hello all,

Is there a way I can use flext to pass data directly from my external to
receives in the patch? In order to not require outlets. I've been working
with lots of data, and my flext object box always shrinks down to the size
of the arguments so they are impossible to use. I'm talking about
somewhere between 64+ outlets... (each sending a list of 16 or so atoms)

Forcing the object box to a certain width would be a temporary solution.

Thanks
Ben