[PD-dev] Sending data directly to receives in patch from external

ben at ekran.org ben at ekran.org
Mon Aug 25 21:36:46 CEST 2003

Hmmm!

This is the first thing I tried, but the external did not accept this as a
valid argument and the object does not get created. I am not using the
argv and argc method of getting creation arguments, but using the 3 int
argument flext macro... Could this be why I can't use -----? I did not try
using underscores.

I'll try a few different characters when I get back on the machine.

Ben