[PD-dev] i give up on visual shit++

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Thu Sep 11 01:11:16 CEST 2003

> so i tried what many of you have done, and just tried to get the foo1
> makefile to work. foo1 and foo2 compile fine, but dspobj~ doesn't compile.
> here's my slightly modified version of miller's makefile (just the NT
> part), and the error message is "unresolved external symbol dspobj~_setup"

Hi, this is really trivial and it has nothing to do with VC++.
A ~ is not allowed on exported names and PD needs dspobj_tilde_setup in this
case anyway.
So try to change the corresponding line in your makefile

$(VC)\bin\link /dll /export:$*_setup $*.obj $(PDNTLIB)

$(VC)\bin\link /dll /export:dspobj_tilde_setup $*.obj $(PDNTLIB)

and run nmake again.

greetings,
Thomas