[PD-dev] pd 0.37 and help patches

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 16 06:44:26 CEST 2003

I tried to remove the "help-" prefix and got into severe (but stupid)
problems...  The reason they're there is so that abstractions won't try
to load themselves when you ask for help on them.  But I should have designed
the "sethelp" feature not to prepend the name.  Now it's too complicated to
back out of that (100s of names I would break again by taking it out!)

I did fix the wording of the error message at least...
cheers
Miller