[PD-dev] pd 0.37 and help patches

David Sabine dave at davesabine.com
Tue Sep 16 08:21:03 CEST 2003

Hello all,

I've always been of the opinion that PD help documents should be:

a) named "help-"& objectname &".pd (actually, just objectname&".pd was fine
with me, but I enjoyed the change in 0.37)

b) never group two or more objects (such as the "help-acoustics.pd"
document)

c) always located in the doc/5.reference folder regardless of 'native' or
'external' relationship to PD

d) be accessible from within PD (i.e. a .pd document)

Would these rules simplify or complicate the problem?

Regards,
Dave Sabine