[PD-dev] pd 0.37 and help patches

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 16 18:01:38 CEST 2003

Hi Marc,

You have to have a separate name for abstraction help patches because
(as of version 0.37) Pd looks in the directory the patch came from for
the help window.  This allows people to "bundle" several extern versions,
plus a fallback abstraction, plus the help window, all in one directory for
easy installation.

cheers
Miller