[PD-dev] pd 0.37 and help patches

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Sep 16 21:22:23 CEST 2003

So... Frank... feel like writing some fearsome regex for this?  Let's
see what cases I can come up with:

This is my format:

PACKAGE:
	HELP FILE NAME
	SETHELPSYMBOL

ext13:
	*.pd
    	class_sethelpsymbol(*_class, gensym("*"));

ggee:
	*.pd
	(no class_sethelpsymbol)

maxlib:
	help-*.pd
	#ifndef MAXLIB
     		class_sethelpsymbol(*_class, gensym("help-*.pd"));
	#else
     		class_sethelpsymbol(*_class, gensym("maxlib/help-*.pd"));
	#endif

unauthorized:
	help-*.pd
    	class_sethelpsymbol(*_class, gensym("help-*.pd"));

zexy:
	*.pd
	class_sethelpsymbol(*_class, gensym("zexy/*"));

There are other cases, but that's just what I came up with quickly.

.hc