[PD-dev] get_sysblksize() and overlapping

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 17 17:06:48 CEST 2003

That's correct, and what's more, the block size can _change_ after the
object is constructed, so it's not well defined then anyway.

The only out is to move the setup code to the "dsp" routine... but then you can
check and skip all the setup if the blocksize didn't change from last time
it started.

cheers
Miller