[PD-dev] removing class_sethelpsymbol()

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Thu Sep 18 17:40:48 CEST 2003

I _think_ it's now compatible with the "old" way (as a last resort, objects
look for a file of their own name without "help-" or "-help").  But yes,
the original intent of class_sethelpsymbol() was so that objects could group
themselves into one help window; there should be no other reason to call it
at all!

cheers
Miller