[PD-dev] Looks like there's a song position pointer bug

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Sat Sep 20 22:05:29 CEST 2003

Yep, this is apparently a Bug, which has been present in every version of Pd
and probably some versions of Max too.

Pd's MIDI parser just ignores everything starting with F0 or higher.  (I
thought I was dealing with sysex but, having just looked at the code,
it looks like I forgot to put that in.)

I'm willing to try to fix this... but I can't really test it since I
don't have any gear that spits out messages like that.

cheers
Miller