[PD-dev] class_addmethod

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Wed Sep 24 19:30:53 CEST 2003

hi august,

t_symbol* args of a method handler are to be declared first --
that is how they are passed to it by the Pd message parser.
So, although 'blah' does actually expect messages of the form
'test <float> <symbol>', as specified in class_addmethod(), still
the handler's prototype needs to be (note the 'static' spec too):

static void blah_func(t_blah *x, t_symbol *s, t_float f)

Wonder, if this is covered in any docs?

Krzysztof