[PD-dev] debian build for pd-0.37

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Sep 26 06:46:27 CEST 2003

Are there any .debs of pd-0.37 around yet?  I need to install pd-0.37
on 14 debian boxes by Saturday, so debs would make that much easier...

I can compile them myself if I have the debian/ folder with all its
stuff.  It would be great if this was in the CVS.

____

realize his wishes.
Now that he can realize them, he must either change them, or perish.
		                                     -William Carlos Williams