[PD-dev] debian build for pd-0.37

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Sep 26 18:48:12 CEST 2003

On Friday, Sep 26, 2003, at 10:32 America/New_York, Frank Barknecht
wrote:

> Hallo,
> guenter geiger hat gesagt: // guenter geiger wrote:
>
>> I wanted to keep the pd CVS clean from "unnecessary" stuff, but I can
>> put
>> it there if ppl. want it.
>
> Like in build/linux/debian?

I'd say that it would be easiest if it was just checked in to where it
should go: pd/debian, but just checked into the devel_0_37 branch.
Then there will be less to go wrong, people can just:

cvs co pd && cd pd && dpkg-buildpackage -b

and have a fresh puredata-0.37.deb.  Maybe you could submit that dir to
Miller to be included in the src distro?  Isn't the RPM stuff included
or is that separate?

____

                     There is no way to peace, peace is the way.
										-A.J. Muste