[PD-dev] cvs-commit list

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Thu Oct 2 11:23:56 CEST 2003

Hi Hans-Christoph,
i have a script running at my local cvs servers which mirrors the repository
to the SF cvs.
Since i daily change things which then get commited the list would be
flooded with comments.
I'm sure that the other developers are equally productive so the mail list
probably has too high a volume.
Maybe it's better to have a web page somewhere which lists these commits?
There, things could also be organized or sorted in some way.

good gain,
Thomas