[PD-dev] Compiling Externals with Visual C++ 7|.net

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Oct 7 16:42:13 CEST 2003

I don't know much about Windows programming, but you can find a working
example of building externals on Windows in the CVS.  If you "cvs co
externals", you'll find it under externals/build/win, or in a number of
other directories.

There have also been threads about using VS7.net on this list before,
check the archives.

.hc