[PD-dev] making Pd a MacOS X app

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Oct 20 07:39:53 CEST 2003

I just found a great resource for how to turn Pd into a real MacOS X
app.  Basically, you modify a copy of Wish Shell.app into the launcher
for Pd.  A file named AppMain.tcl will automatically launch upon being
double-clicked.

  http://gd.tuwien.ac.at/languages/tk/tcl/README-MacOSX

http://www.ling.lu.se/persons/Johan/tcl/
http://www.speech.kth.se/wavesurfer/

Download the Wavesurfer app and try it and you'll what I mean.  I'll
give it a shot tomorrow morning.

____

realize his wishes.
Now that he can realize them, he must either change them, or perish.
		                                     -William Carlos Williams