[PD-dev] (no subject)

totoetlititi at club-internet.fr totoetlititi at club-internet.fr
Fri Oct 31 10:41:13 CET 2003

Thanks, but I don't want compile PD !!!!
I don't understand why PD should use the development's lib of tcl/tk
I want just use the binairy...
snifff...!
I have these files: libtcl.so and libtk.so in /usr/local/lib
I make symlinks to /usr/local/lib/libtcl.so.0 and /usr/local/lib/libtk.so.0...
but I have again this problem...
Perhaps should I put these symlinks in /usr/lib ? no ?
If do you use Linux, where are these library ?
Pleaaaaase..... !!!!

Tom