[PD-dev] unsubscribing from the CVS list

IOhannes zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.kug.ac.at
Thu Nov 6 17:17:47 CET 2003

hi list.

i'd like to express my sorry feelings about what's happened with the
CVS-list.
subscribing all pd-dev's to another list without really asking them, is
what i normally would call *spam*.

unfortunately i have done so, and i really regret it now. (i regret it
for some time now, but i think i haven't yet said so)

anyone, who is not interested in getting CVS-mails should unsubscribe
him/herself from the list, following the instructions at
http://iem.at/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pd-cvs

to get your password, just fill in your email-address in the last field
(Edit options). then click on "Email My Password to Me" and wait...
after you have received the password, you can unsubscribe yourself

sorry again for mis-using the pd-dev'subscribers information.

mfg.asd.r
IOhannes