[PD-dev] Strange GOP errors with pd-37.cvs (Debian)

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Nov 13 23:45:02 CET 2003

Hallo,
guenter geiger hat gesagt: // guenter geiger wrote:

> And this is not the only strange behaviour you might encounter with this
> version, I got one formatting string wrong, please use
> the latest version from experimental 0.37.cvs-8.

Ah, I will do that.

> Do you use a bang in your GOP patch ?

Yes, all the patches use loadbangs. Actually I now tested a patch
without a loadbang (ezdac~) and it isn't affected.

> Guenter
>
> PS: Please report problems of the debian package to the debian BTS.

I wasn't sure it was Debian-related, so I just wanted to ask here
first. But thinking about it: I never filed a bug report against Pd in
Debian (whereas I filed several bug against other packages). I should
better start "bugging" you, too. ;)

ciao