[PD-dev] --enable-alsa compile errors

Luke Yelavich luke at audioslack.com
Fri Nov 21 00:25:47 CET 2003

At 11:43 PM 20/11/2003, d wrote:
>i tried to compile pd against the latest alsa-drivers (fresh cvs-checkout)
>on a new machine (linux 2.4.22) and ran into errors.
>am i doing something wrong, or did the alsa-api change and pd-sources are
>out of sync with the drivers?

What version of ALSA are you using? If it is from CVS or alsa 1.0pre1, trhe
ALSA API has partly changed I think.

I am going to have a look once I download 1.0pre1 and get it set up, and
see if I can hack a patch to work around this, so that both APIs are
supported somehow.

Luke
--
Luke Yelavich
AudioSlack Founder and head package maintainer
luke at audioslack.com