[PD-dev] presets... why not?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon Dec 1 19:38:34 CET 2003

multiple state-sets would be very useful to me as well. (I think I mentioned
it in the early discussion) I was really thinking of something like preset
that allows you to change the preset with a click of the button. For me the
place for state files would be in the parent patch folder.

I'm really exited how fast this stuff is moving, I'm sure soon I'll have all
my state-saving dreams come true. (very very important for v_!)

Ben

It's probably a bit early to start plugin in memento into my v_
abtractions...