[PD-dev] PDP 0.12.2 linux -- broken objects

lee at fallingforward.net lee at fallingforward.net
Tue Dec 2 07:14:06 CET 2003

It downloaded and unziped alright, I pointed the configure.ac file to the
source trees, it configured! and make:

pdp_live~.c: In function `pdp_decode_stream_from_url':
pdp_live~.c:320: `AVFMTCTX_NOHEADER' undeclared (first use in this
function)
pdp_live~.c:320: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
pdp_live~.c:320: for each function it appears in.)

:(  it's late, probably can't find a library. I have all the requirements
installed but I may have to point autoconf to them? Hey, two out of
three ain't bad.

-lee