[PD-dev] Re: [flext] constiency check failed: glist_findrtext

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Sat Dec 27 01:13:59 CET 2003

Hmm, actually i'm tending towards declaring devel_0_36 as unsupported by
flext.
The problem is that prior to 0.37 there hasn't been a clear definition of
the API version number, which makes it difficult to include/exclude specific
features or making workarounds in the flext code.
The other thing is that i can't really test all combinations of pd&max
versions/platforms/compilers (although i'm trying hard to)...
Tim, i'd recommend that you should switch to devel_0_37... this version
sports a number of improvements anyhow.

best greetings,
Thomas