[PD-dev] pvoc example and rsqrt~

Julius Orion Smith III jos at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Dec 29 16:32:52 CET 2003

In all practical signal processing systems I have seen, overflows saturate
to the largest magnitude (and correct sign), while underflows are quietly
set to zero.  Status bits may be set to indicate these actions, and they
can be polled and cleared at will, but the signal processing itself always
goes on full speed as best it can. -- jos

Julius (jos at ccrma.stanford.edu)