[PD-dev] Re: [PD-announce] pd 0.37-1 test 2 out (source only)

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Mon Jan 5 18:18:49 CET 2004

hi Miller,

Miller Puckette wrote:
> I've put out more bugfixes... source only so far.

1. in order to compile, I have had to put (without much thinking):

#define sys_dacblocksize  DEFDACBLKSIZE

into s_audio_jack.c

2. vexp.c should be patched, or at least -Wshadow option removed
from extra/expr~'s makefile (linux part)

3. no time to check, but I am pretty sure the 2-pixel effect on
Windows is going to be replaced by a 4-pixel effect...  I think,
the easiest way to go is adding the -highlightthickness option to
pd.tk.

This is from the tcl/tk8.4.4 source:

tkUnixDefault.h:
#define DEF_CANVAS_HIGHLIGHT_WIDTH	"1"