[PD-dev] pd 0.37 bugs with canvases + gcc 3.3 compile??

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Jan 18 10:47:07 CET 2004

Hallo,
Miller Puckette hat gesagt: // Miller Puckette wrote:

> I think I've got them straight now...

I have the same problem with the knob external which I hacked together
some time ago as an almost verbatim copy of th v/hsl code in the
IEMGUIs. This means: I really don't understand the code. :(

Could you give some pointers on what is changing in the GUIs
currently, so I might adapt knob, too? And maybe: Would you consider
putting something like knob into Pd itself?

ciao
Frank