[PD-dev] pd 0.37 bugs with canvases + gcc 3.3 compile??

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Sun Jan 18 22:11:21 CET 2004

I think I've fixed one problem with canvas naming... but I don't have
GCC 3.3 running anywhere here so can't easily track down those problems.
(although the ones below are fixed, I think, in 0.37-1test3.)

The makefile no longer has "-Werror" by default, so you can at least get
Pd compiled without editing the makefiles.  Those warnings are real bugs,
though, and if you get them stuff might not work right!

cheers
Miller