[PD-dev] SourceForge "Donations"

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Thu Jan 22 08:31:43 CET 2004

Wow, Hans-Christopher, another thread, which will cause about one million
replies...

Which of all those Pd-addicteds should decide, what to do with money donated
to Pd? only Miller can.(?) Anyway, a fund is a great idea, maybe to get the
things running we should start with a kind of competition for each year
(month), where projects are awarded with a prize or future projects could
apply for money.

There could be a jury, or actually everybody on the list could rate and
estimate the various projects, still someone would have to decide to who the
oscar goes to...

the idea of "pay people for past work", ... hmmm,  is rather an illusion.

Marius.