[PD-dev] // GEM create window locks kernel //

delire delire at selectparks.net
Thu Jan 22 13:11:32 CET 2004

On Thursday 22 January 2004 09:48, IOhannes zmoelnig said:
 ::  guenter geiger wrote:
 ::  > this is most likely a problem with the kernel. have you tried booting
 ::  > into a stable 2.4.xx ?

not yet, i will compile one and try it out. this is a fresh install, i moved
from 2.2.0 --> 2.6.* overnight .. previous versions of GEM on a 2.6.0 kernel
on this same box worked however.

 ::  >
 ::  > Guenter
 ::  >