[PD-dev] Supercollider

Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen k.s.matheussen at notam02.no
Fri Jan 23 14:02:59 CET 2004

Michal Seta:

> Where is it?  What is it called?

Its a new module called "supercollider".

> BTW, thanks for the k_guile updates.
> Somehow, with the eval trick I can't get any simple with arguments to
> work:
> (+ 2 2)

Eval doesn't understand spaces. I made the eval message
so that it could be connected to netreceieve or something
similar.

> Also, which version of guile are you using?
> I have 1.6.4 and was getting a message about deprecated features.
> <quote>
> `scm_protect_object' is deprecated. Use `scm_gc_protect_object' instead
> </quote>

That was strange. I have 1.6.4 as well. Or at least
I thought i used that one. Have to check that out.

Frank Barknecht:

> > Where is it?  What is it called?
> > I'm looking at the externals dir and don't see anything...
>
> It's one level up. Kjetil, maybe this should be moved to, well,
> "externals"? Or not?

Its not really an external, so I don't think so.
I thought it could be a place to put supercollider related
things. Theres not much yet, but perhaps it will be in
the future.