[PD-dev] CVS at SF: Connection refused

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Jan 24 11:13:39 CET 2004

Hallo,

I keep getting this message when trying to update my local cvs tree of
the pd repository:

$ cvs update
ssh: connect to host cvs.pure-data.sourceforge.net port 22: Connection refused
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

My CVS/Root file contains this:
:ext:fbar at cvs.pure-data.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/pure-data

I get this error when trying to update other SF projects I'm in as
well, so I guess something has changed at sourceforge, but I cannot
find out anything about this. But I remember, that others here might
have had the same problem. Could you solve it, and if yes: how?

ciao