[PD-dev] Re: CVS at SF: Connection refused (never mind)

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Jan 24 11:20:09 CET 2004

Hallo,
Frank Barknecht hat gesagt: // Frank Barknecht wrote:

> I keep getting this message when trying to update my local cvs tree of
> the pd repository:
>
> $ cvs update
> ssh: connect to host cvs.pure-data.sourceforge.net port 22: Connection refused
> cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

As usual after sending mail I found a message about this:

(  2004-01-23 10:06:09 - Project CVS Service )   Developer CVS access
will be offline for 2004-01-23, continuing in to the weekend, to
permit the resync of data to complete; it was previously determined
that developer CVS access had a severe impact on the speed of our data
resync. Developer CVS access will be restored immediately after the
sync completes. Your patience is appreciated. Questions and concerns
may be directed to the SF.net team via Support Request.

which remembers me to always first take a look at the "Site Status"
page on sf.net

But go figure that: "it was previously determined that developer CVS
access had a severe impact on the speed of our data resync". So lets
just get rid of this silly developer access thing altogether, right! ;)

ciao