[PD-dev] installation paths

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Sat Feb 7 10:37:23 CET 2004

> Well, maybe policy is a too strong word. As I am a Makefile and
> autoconf idiot, I am a prime example of those copy and paste guys: I
> just use the same system, that Thomas uses in the flext-tutorials.
> (I would love to see an autoconf example for flext exernals. I will
> adapt it immediatly.)

Actually, i'm currently working out a new build system for the flext library
and flext externals, based on central make includes (in the flext folder)
and only small makefiles for the actual externals. I'll put it in the cvs
soon.
Since i don't have experiences with automake ot autoconf i'd appreciate any
related support.

best greetings,
Thomas