[PD-dev] a bag for bugs

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Feb 6 23:03:52 CET 2004

This is great, definitely needed.  While the gnats upgrade path should
work, we could also use the bug tracker on the SourceForge site, which
is already set up and ready to go.  I am not sure which software it is
based on, but its nicely integrated on the same site as the CVS.

As for managing the bugs, I think we should start out with a limited
group of people who can post bugs, those who can verify the bugs
themselves.  Then once it becomes established and we have willing
maintainers, we could open it up to bug submissions to the general
public.

.hc