[PD-dev] some crashes

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Sat Feb 7 23:38:39 CET 2004

Hi Krzysztof,

Thanks for all the reports... I can fix #17 I think (just ignore SIGPIPE;
don't know why I wanted to exit from it in the first place.)

Where do I go to reproduce #20 (GOP crash)?  I should fix that one.

I think about the self-closing and hhe IEMGUI "receive" (which are really
the same underlying problem) I have to do something complicated and shouldn't
try it for 0.37-1 lest I introduce more problems than I fix.  Also,
I want to redesign makefilename to take multiple arguments and in doing so
will fix the float bug.  (both of these for 0.38...)

cheers
Miller