[PD-dev] taking a drip of chars and making a symbol (was "drip" ing a symbol char by char

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Feb 17 17:49:26 CET 2004

Hey Johannes,

I did get it to work with an input list, its getting each char into a
list thats giving me problems. I'm trying to use thresh from cyclone,
but no matter what I set the delay to I can't get it to accumulate
messages from gemkeyname and send the output as a list. It works if I
click on messages to it fast, but not with the output of gemkeyname.

Thanks
Ben

PS: I apologize for the list-crossing on this thread.