[PD-dev] Re: bare bones autoconf/automake scripts for PD

august august at alien.mur.at
Fri Feb 20 07:59:11 CET 2004

Ok,
to answer, my own question.....after two days of fighting with autoconf
and automake, I now have a decent configure setup.

anyway, is there any chance of adding install hooks into the default pd
install scripts that put m_imp.h and g_canvas.h into the
/usr/local/include directory along with m_pd.h

these two seem to be needed by a number of different externals.

-august.