[PD-dev] Re: [PD] Flext (or lack of it)

stevenyi stevenyi at csounds.com
Sun Feb 22 18:58:39 CET 2004

Hi all,

Taking a look at m_pd.h in the pd/src, it looks like if you're going to
import from pd you need to have MSW defined and PD_INTERNAL not defined,
or else you won't get the __declspec(dllimport) enabled for the
functions marked EXTERN.  So, maybe try adding -DMSW to CFLAGS will do
the trick.  (I always get confused when it comes to library building on
windows, so a good chance this might not help).

steven