[PD-dev] flext and stk

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Mon Feb 23 15:15:02 CET 2004

> Linking...
> LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "stk_d.lib"
> Error executing link.exe.
>
> But I cannot find the file "stk_d.lib" and it isn't in the package from
the
> stk-homepage.

Hi Georg,
it's badly documented, but first you have to build a static library of the
STK source files yourself. The release version should be named stk.lib and
the debug version stk_d.lib
Find the attached makefile, throw it into the stk root folder and run
"nmake -f makefile.msvc" and "nmake -f makefile.msvc DEBUG=1" from the build
environment prompt. Should work for VC++ 6 and 7.

best greetings,
Thomas