[PD-dev] DSP beginners code

Matthew Laughlin bunglenutter at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 16:29:16 CET 2004

Dear everyone,

I am trying to develop a granular synthesis object in C for PD. I have
finished the online HOWTO for making externals which essentially finished at
the DSP part. Unfortunately I have nery little clue as to programming DSP
code, and I was wondering if anyone had any good links to places I could
start to learn it or book recommendations for starting into this area. I
have looked at the CSound sources for their granular synth opcodes, but I
don't understand them.

Thanks very much in advance,

Matthew