[PD-dev] readanysf~-0.13.pre release

august august at alien.mur.at
Fri Mar 5 17:56:49 CET 2004

hey leute,

I'm now piecing readanysf~ together for another release.

I'd appreciate any bug reports or suggustions.

found here:
http://aug.ment.org/software/readanysf~-0.13.pre.tar.gz

changes:
	autoconf, automake system
	support for darwin - tested and runs on OSX now

	support for flext as a shared library

	change in message for opening stream, now it is
	a single "open" command for all files, from disk
	or from the net.  it will also open up normal .mp3
	or .ogg files on a webserver

	bug fixes for streaming support

	flac is no longer seekable due to bugs in the flac
	library  (anyone experienced with this ?)  it will
	still play, just no seeking support

future still:
	windows support
	nudge feature (as requested)
	backwards play (if I can setup a buffer object that can
	be smart enought to remember its seek point in the file
	for all formats)

merci y gracias -augusto.

PS:  of course, thanks to thomas for flext!