[PD-dev] netreceive (devel_0_37)

Michal Seta mis at creazone.32k.org
Mon Mar 8 17:42:09 CET 2004

Hello,

There seems to be a problem with [netreceive] object in the cvs version
(haven't tried Miller's version lately).  When I send stuff over a
network with [netsend] and a message such as [send foo 10(, the
[netreceive]-[print] prints to the console: print: foo 10.  However,
if I have a [r foo] on the [netreceive] side, it doesn't seem to catch
the values.  Any ideas?

Also, if I close the [netreceive] side without disconnecting first,
the [netsend] side will segfault (not always but often).

thanks

--
	      _
      __  __ (_)___   Michal Seta