[PD-dev] Error Compiling toxy on MacOS X

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Wed Mar 10 12:42:44 CET 2004

hi Cyrille,

thanks for letting me know.  Wonder, how comes that make starts
from widgettype.c:

cyrille.henry wrote:
> make[1]: Entre dans le répertoire `/data/pdexternal/externals/miXed/toxy'
> gcc -Wall -W -Wstrict-prototypes -Werror -Wno-unused -Wno-parentheses
> -Wno-switch -O6 -funroll-loops -fomit-frame-pointer -DUNIX -I.
> -I../../../pd/src -I../shared   -c -o widgettype.o widgettype.c

could you please: cd <miXed-dir>; cvs update -d; cd toxy;
cat build_counter (make sure it is alpha7); make cleanall;
make depend; make, and send me the *whole* printout (from make),
privately?

As the last resort, there are linux binaries on my page, always
fresh.  Alternatively, the setup.wiq might be copied from the
source tarball there.

Krzysztof