[PD-dev] ImPd bugs so far:

John Lamb jwlamb at ncsu.edu
Sun Mar 14 19:30:56 CET 2004

GOP patches that use the vslider object don't work too well.  I am
including one in particular that I made for testing purposes that fails
spectacularly.  ;)
In addition, the "Test Audio and MIDI" option in the "Media" menu bugs
out and is unusable, it prints this error message:

Tcl Error: can't read "fields(vdl)": no such element in array
    while executing
"foreach f $fields($class) {
                set data($x:$f) [lindex $d $i]
                incr i
        }"
    (procedure "update_object" line 8)
    invoked from within
"update_object 83da2d8 {#X obj 36 132 vdl 20 1 0 3 tone-radio
set-tone-radio empty 20 8 192 8 -262144 -1 -1 2;
}"

That's all I have found so far, I will let you know of any more I
discover, but I don't have a lot of time for testing this week.  :(

Other than that, the new look of ImPd is fantastic!  I love the arrows;
even though I know inlets are on the top and outlets are on the bottom,
the arrowheads do clear things up in complicated patches.

Thanks,
-John